The chemical industry, the food sector, the paper industry, energy companies; the way in which water is used, brings a very wide range of requirements.
Process water; a multitude of treatment techniques
What is process water? This question cannot be answered unambiguously. Within the industry, process water is used as cooling water, as a product, as a solvent or by means of transport.
Process water is prepared from tap water, groundwater or surface water. Depending on the source, RWB applies various purification techniques to treat the water and to make it suitable for the application.
Process water is mainly found in factories where products are manufactured. Process water is used as:
- Rinse water for cleaning products or installations
- Cooling water for cooling installations
- Product water for drinks and food
- Means of transport to transport products within industrial processes
RWB has a great deal of knowledge and experience with a multitude of treatment technologies that can be used to meet the strict requirements. Some of the possibilities:
- Source water treatment; iron, manganese, ammonia removal
- Surface water treatment; coagulation-flocculation, sedimentation and flotation, media filtration
- Floating dust filtration; with candle filters, continuous or discontinuous media filtration
- Solidification; partial or total, with ion exchange, membrane technology or pellet softening
- Demineralization; from single-stage reverse osmosis to high-pressure boiler feed water
- Cooling water conditioning and filtration
Our customer speaks
In the field of water treatment, RWB is a valued partner. In particular, the available knowledge, short lines of communication and direct contact with the RWB (service) employees are of added value in order to guarantee the continuity of our installation.
The mechanics know the installation, ask the right questions have all the parts available to act immediately. Many companies can supply a water treatment installation, but RWB has specific knowledge in-house to provide a cost-efficient and reliable installation. When necessary, swift and appropriate action is taken to ensure our business continuity.
Control Room Technician Geert de Boer│ Medical Spectrum Twente
This is why you choose RWB
Does your process water meet all requirements?
More information about our process water technologies? Feel free to contact us via the number below or use the contact form.